[Arm-netbook] Marvell Kirkwood + Volari vs Tegra2, 3 or omap4460

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Jan 21 12:48:20 GMT 2012

lör 2012-01-21 klockan 11:45 +0200 skrev Iliya Georgiev:

> I have got one Toshiba AC100 - a netbook with tegra 2 inside. The
> model has one mini pcie port for the WWAN module. It is slow speed
> mini pci-e port, because it is wired to usb port. The model has also a
> second mini pci-e port that does not have a header. I wondered If the
> latter is full speed port and utilizes the integratedl in Tegra 2
> pci-e controller or again it is wired to usb port. And can it be used?

Neither of the two Mini-Express slots in that shematics have PCIe
signals.

The WiFi slot looks like it's an UART + SDIO slot, not a PCIe-mini slot
at all. From the block diagram this seems to be for the BT+WIFI card in
the Sirius model.

WWAN slot looks like an USB + UIM (SIM card) slot, but at least using
the PCIe-mini layout for these. But no PCIe signals.

Regards
Henrik