[MayHeydays] May Heydays 2024, 3rd - 6th May

Announcements for May HeyDays mayheydays at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Sat Sep 30 20:41:34 BST 2023

Dear Supporters

The May Heydays team is pleased to announce that tickets for 2024 are on
sale from tomorrow.  Prices are as for 2023, £97 per person for an
Early-Bird weekend ticket, with £20pp for camping. Under 18s’ and
full-time students’ tickets are £48 with camping at £10. Stewards’
tickets are £48 (including camping).

These prices are valid until 31st January.

A booking form is attached and can also be downloaded from the website;
purchase can also be made from the website via the WeGotTickets agency
(with added booking fee).

During the course of the sale of tickets for the whole weekend we will
keep an eye on numbers and may choose to limit the total, because, if we
are to grow, we want to do so in a controlled manner, so as to avoid
dance venue overcrowding and manage the ability of the school and our
caterers to cope at this our third event.

The first draft of the 2024 programme is now on the website, but
remember this will be subject to changes and additions, so keep an eye
on it. We will also be updating other website pages, for example with
respect to local Evesham info on restaurants, camping and other
accommodation - when new info is provided by the Tourist Information
office (at the moment they are sending out stuff dated 02/2022!

We have had discussion with the school about feedback from this year’s
event and they have already made improvements based on your suggestions.
These include redecoration / refurbishments of some toilets and showers
– more are planned but not necessarily in time for our event.

Provision of better catering service(s) is in progress, and we will
advise later on the menu options.

Thank you for your continuing support for May Heydays and we hope to see
you next year, 3 - 6 May.
Keep well and best wishes

The May Heydays Team