[MayHeydays] MHD 2023 - brief update and 2x tickets/accommodation offer

Announcements for May HeyDays mayheydays at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 18:28:59 BST 2023

Dear Supporters

This is to let you know that ticket applications for MHD 23 (weekend,
day, evening) will be accepted via Agency, bank transfer, or cheque, if
received by 21st April.

Steward applications are now closed.

You may be interested to learn that we now have a confirmed deal with a
new caterer, Delicious Cafe-Deli-Bistro, of Evesham. Details will be on
the website soon.

For anyone still thinking about coming and/or worrying about
accommodation, we have a couple who unfortunately cannot make it this
year and would like to pass on their 2 Early-Bird tickets plus booked
local Air BnB at cost (£239). Please contact: anneathome321 at gmail.com.

Anyone taking up this offer will need to let us have a booking form with
their details on.

Regards

Monty Crook
MHD Ticketing