[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Where are the 93 Computer Cards ?

Franck Sinimalé franck at sinimale.fr
Sat Nov 26 10:51:56 GMT 2022

Le 26/11/2022 à 11:29, Brendan Sleight a écrit :
> My humble suggestion...
>
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2022, 09:17 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton, <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Franck as (incredibly, being literally the only person in 18+ months)
>> you have established two-way communcation can you please write
>> to Chris requesting that he pack everything up ready for pick-u
>> by DHL?
>>
> Keep it short and sweet.
>

>> also if you could mention that i have not received a response to
>> over 40 emails in 18+ months, and neither has Joshua Lifton
>> received any reponse to either his emails nor had his phone calls
>> returned, nor has Kelly Vogel had a response, nor has she received
>> a response from bob at thinkpenguin.com, and in addition none
>> of the people writing thinkpenguin support requests have had a response.
>>
> I feel your pain Luke. I and many other would like some answers. However
> step one is get the cards on to DHL. Let keep the email as breif as
> possible as that appear to the the M.O. that worked.
>
> My advice is to skip this part and just
>   request that he pack everything up ready for pick-u
> by DHL
>
> thank you Franck.
> Ditto above.

Here is the reply I 've done to Chris juste now :

"Nice to read you have some # of cards Chris. Could you please pack them
up and tell me when ready for pickup by DHL ?

The DHL courrier pickup should be sent to thinkpenguin business adresse
isn'it ?

I think / hope that the communication on next step will be something
like : a new OS image is built and test are on progress."

To be continued...