[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Where are the 93 Computer Cards ?

Brendan Sleight bms.debian at barwap.com
Sat Nov 26 10:29:29 GMT 2022

My humble suggestion...

On Sat, 26 Nov 2022, 09:17 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton, <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> Franck as (incredibly, being literally the only person in 18+ months)
> you have established two-way communcation can you please write
> to Chris requesting that he pack everything up ready for pick-u
> by DHL?

Keep it short and sweet.

> also if you could mention that i have not received a response to
> over 40 emails in 18+ months, and neither has Joshua Lifton
> received any reponse to either his emails nor had his phone calls
> returned, nor has Kelly Vogel had a response, nor has she received
> a response from bob at thinkpenguin.com, and in addition none
> of the people writing thinkpenguin support requests have had a response.

I feel your pain Luke. I and many other would like some answers. However
step one is get the cards on to DHL. Let keep the email as breif as
possible as that appear to the the M.O. that worked.

My advice is to skip this part and just
 request that he pack everything up ready for pick-u
by DHL

thank you Franck.

Ditto above.