[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 and 2021 podcast referencing the matter

Giovanni Lostumbo giovanni.lostumbo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:04:22 GMT 2022

Open Source Voices is a great podcast. I've listened to Lukes, Maddog
Halls' and Chris's interviews. Still getting around to listening to more.

I listened to this whole podcast yesterday. 1:10:00-1:20:00 worth a listen
(even before that) (it mentions EOMA68): https://www.opensourcevoices.org/13
4/6/2021 I think it might help explain why some are wondering- some view
Crowdfunding as a donation for R&D, not as a purchase. I'm not here to side
with a view, but I just wanted to help witth this info in case some were
trying to figure out if anyone feels entitled to a product- whether it is
binding or not. etc is not something I'm privy to, but seems explained in
not unreasonable to believe that they are stating what they actually
believe, and may act that way.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-G