[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Nov 23 20:18:23 GMT 2022

On Tuesday, November 22, 2022, Chuck Card via arm-netbook <
arm-netbook at lists.phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

>  I am not going to read this entire thread. All I can say is that I have
been ripped off for $1000.00 plus by this 'project'I did get 2 t-shirts
though...No more crowd funding for me.In my book it's all a SCAM.CHANGE MY
MIND!!!!

don't be a fucking dickhead, Chuck.  fucking well take
reponsibility and fucking well help by pressurising Chris
to tell us where YOUR Card is.

because I can tell you right now, because you called this
project "a scam" despite 75 updates keeping you informed
of every single step of the way, i'm definitely allocating
one of the Cards being witheld by Chris as YOURS.

you want it you can fucking well contact him.

get the message?

start taking responsibility and quit pressurising or blaming
me after everything i've done.

---