[Arm-netbook] Status update

Chuck Card charlesrcard at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 21:58:44 GMT 2022

 I am not going to read this entire thread. All I can say is that I have been ripped off for $1000.00 plus by this 'project'I did get 2 t-shirts though...No more crowd funding for me.In my book it's all a SCAM.CHANGE MY MIND!!!!
    On Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 08:09:56 AM EST, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

 On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 12:11 PM Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:

> This whole conversation is making me wonder if Chris is still alive.

this was my very first thought.  we did some research, and found
that there is _some_ empirical evidence which _might_ support
the hypothesis that he is alive (and free), in the form of these podcasts:

  https://www.freedomdecrypted.com/

however on reflection, i realise (only now) that, actually:

1) they could be pre-recorded at a far earlier date than publication
2) they could have been pre-recorded at a completely different location
    (such as a correctional facility).

in other words we have no actual direct evidence that, at this precise
and exact time, that Chris is living and operating his business from his
premises (which is also his home) in Keene, NH.

an actual study - by listening to the podcasts - to check for new
events - would establish whether the podcasts are live, delayed by one
day, delayed by one week, or a month, or posthumous.