[Arm-netbook] Status update

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Nov 21 21:02:10 GMT 2022

On Monday, 21 November 2022 19:21:41 CET Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> Paul: it really is very important for you to do the same,
> because in over 18 months you are literally the only
> person ever to have received a response of any kind.

I have never communicated with Christopher Waid. I think I made that pretty
clear in my previous messages, so I don't know why you believe otherwise.
Maybe quote me the text that isn't clear so that I will know to avoid such
misunderstandings in the future. For the record, I only ever sent a general
question to Crowd Supply asking what their policy was on failing projects.

And perhaps, instead of chasing up Mr Waid, with whom I have no contractual
relationship, Crowd Supply might exercise their expertise in ensuring that
this project will not fail, given that they are so proud of their perfect
record and of "carefully vetting and working with our projects".

Paul