[Arm-netbook] links at rhombus-tech recent changes -> 404 not found

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Jan 18 21:35:59 GMT 2022

On Tuesday, 18 January 2022 21:56:31 CET Pablo Rath wrote:
> Hello,
> It seems to me that the recent changes listed here:
> http://rhombus-tech.net/recentchanges/ do no longer work correctly (broken
> links).

Yes, it has been like this for a while, I think.

You can still get to see the content if you go in via the front page, and the
site map provides a way to navigate to any modified pages, although yours were
the last modifications some time ago.

I wonder what the future is for this initiative. We passed the fifth
anniversary of the crowdfunding campaign last year, and it seems that despite
our enthusiasm and support, most of us were never able to become full
participants in anything that could have had a greater impact. So, in the
event that we end up with nothing to show for our interest, it is hard to see
what, if anything, we are left to continue with as its legacy.

I feel that it is a sad but all too familiar situation, really.

Paul