[Arm-netbook] travelling

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Oct 29 03:33:25 GMT 2019

Apologies I am currently travelling and also getting set up to go to Costa
Rica to meet TEC University, there are a couple other really critical eco
conscious projects other that the processor and the EOMA68 one that need to
get kicked into high gear.

These involve transportation: both the vehicles themselves, as well as the
powertrain.  I am presently working hard to do the CAD Model on a variable
compression ratio multifuel SIMPLE and libre engine with extremely high
efficiency, as well as kickstart an ebike conversion project that will
dovetail into a "mobile battery and distributed internet franchise".

The multifuel engine is intended for a TRIBRID drivetrain, involving
electrolysis during braking instead of damaging batteries (yes, regen
damages batteries) then injecting the mixed hydrogen and oxygen into the
engine.

The processor and EOMA68 have been part of a long term strategy that is
just about to take off. However obviously I cannot do everything so have
had to stop technical work on the processor whilst getting the engine etc
up and running.

The purpose of going to TEC University is to see if they are willing to
handle some of the projects.

L.

--
---