[Arm-netbook] Testing: GPIO

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:05:41 GMT 2018

...BTW, those SCL and SDA lines on a VGA connector are for a nifty signal
coming from your monitor. It's called EDID and it's basically how every
modern OS magically knows what to do with the monitor it wants to display
on, regardless of the specs or origin of said monitor.

If you've ever had a cheap VGA cable where all the pins are present on the
connectors but those two lines are disconnected internally, you have
experience with what happens when you eff with those wires. Best to leave
them alone!