[Arm-netbook] kuala lumpur airport on way chennai

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Jul 14 15:39:40 BST 2018

On Saturday, July 14, 2018, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> On Saturday 14. July 2018 13.35.06 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> > On way to 9th RISCV workshop in chennai, preliminary slides here
> > http://hands.com/~lkcl/libre_riscv_chennai_2018.pdf
> >
> > Contains links to other talks but not accepted ones.
> >
> > Paul Boddie i still owe you a reply to your message.
>
> Thanks for the acknowledgement!
>
> I recognise that you are very busy, but I felt that it would be useful for
> the
> rest of us, and also helpful for you, for you to articulate your plans.
>
> My concern, particularly as the specific campaign was always meant to be
> the
> first step in something larger, is that the route towards this larger goal
> is
> no longer clear to the rest of us.

I know. Its not changed just slowed down, absolutely had to make sure cards
worked, all components available. With 300k funding and paying 5
professionals it would have been done in 3-5 months flat.

Aside from money for a20 and md components remaining money only 20k so
nothing available for living expenses. Consequently i have to do something
else. And if i am doing something else I cannot focus 100% on the laptop.

The liberapay helps however its 30% of full time funds.

I have upcoming contract work in belgium, from august. LibreRISCV can be
done by contractors more later

Have a safe journey!

> Paul

---