[Arm-netbook] kuala lumpur airport on way chennai

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sat Jul 14 14:23:23 BST 2018

On Saturday 14. July 2018 13.35.06 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On way to 9th RISCV workshop in chennai, preliminary slides here
> http://hands.com/~lkcl/libre_riscv_chennai_2018.pdf
>
> Contains links to other talks but not accepted ones.
>
> Paul Boddie i still owe you a reply to your message.

Thanks for the acknowledgement!

I recognise that you are very busy, but I felt that it would be useful for the
rest of us, and also helpful for you, for you to articulate your plans.

My concern, particularly as the specific campaign was always meant to be the
first step in something larger, is that the route towards this larger goal is
no longer clear to the rest of us.

Have a safe journey!

Paul