[Arm-netbook] Crowsupply update

Neil Jansen njansen1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:07:13 GMT 2018

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net
> wrote:

> the microdesktop 1.7 brings everything out.  as it's only 68 pins, 24
> of which are RGB/TTL, 4 are power, 8 are unused USB3, 7 are for
> micro-sd and 4 are for USB2, there's actually not a lot left.
>

>  that's the sort of thing that mike's in-house engineer does.

OK then, (A) is there a timetable for when he plans on having such a
fixture ready? and (B) Do you have drawings for the fixture that you intend
to give to him? Or do you need help with the design?  Yes, in this case,
I'm offering mechanical fixture design help if needed.

> i have!!  about six times!

I've been on the mailing list since May of 2017 and I don't recall seeing
any direct calls for help in that department.  Not saying that you haven't,
but I'm just saying that although I've read all the posts and all of the
updates since that date, I've not seen a call for help in that area,
because if I did, I probably would have stepped up and volunteered.  New
people join all the time, and even more people lurk, so consider asking
again.

>  well, that can begin to change when there's hardware in peoples' hands.

Very, very true.

> that would be awesome.
> http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/testing/ would be a good start.

That's a great start.