[Arm-netbook] manufacturing a 7inch netbook housing for the pc card

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Feb 15 14:34:39 GMT 2018

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 9:13 PM,  <ronwirring at safe-mail.net> wrote:

> redesign the cabinet of the https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Cheap-Via-8880-7-inch-Android_60478978572.html netbook to
> become a pc card housing? What would he
> be able to sell the pc card housing netbook
> for?

 i can't sell product.  at all.  the owner of a Certification Mark is
PROHIBITED from "competing" with the businesses to which it "licenses"
the standard.

 we (collectively - as in, if someone is interested they are entirely
at liberty to spend the time assessing this question) can however
assess how much *someone other than me* would be able to sell (as a
business *under license*) the proposed netbook housing for.

 if someone would be interested to work that out please do so.  in
doing so it would be nice to record that information on a suitable
rhombus tech wiki page under the community_ideas tree.