[Arm-netbook] Well, /this/ looks relevant...

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Thu Oct 5 22:51:07 BST 2017

On Fri, Oct 06, 2017 at 05:38:22AM AEDT, zap wrote:
> > packages are *not* accepted (arch they don't mind).
> I am curious why arch is different then debian...

If my understanding is correct from what I've seen, Arch don't even have an
automated build system. Package maintainers are trusted to build and upload
packages themselves. Arch even do weird stuff like build their 32-bit x86
multilib packages with their 64-bit toolchain.

Luke
--
Please check out my Patreon campaign and spread the word.
https://patreon.com/lukefoss