[Arm-netbook] mali gpu reverse engineering lkcl may ignore

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri May 26 21:41:32 BST 2017

---

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 5:16 PM,  <ronwirring at safe-mail.net> wrote:

>> what i *also* tend to do is to tidy up the sentences adding line-breaks
>> as well as carriage-returns that separate out the paragraphs.  this
>
> I will shorten lines.

thx ron that's perfect.

>> if you would like your ideas to be easier to understand perhaps you
>> might consider switching to "plain text only" mode in your email client
>
> I always write in plain text. If I do not, it is a mistake.

 you're writing in plaintext... but your mailer is definitely selecting
 "rich text" (i.e. HTML) to do it.

 if you haven't changed anything in your mailer, the action i took
 to have mailman always do a conversion from HTML to plaintext
 is doing its job perfectly, so you don't have to do anything.

 yay for mailman.