[Arm-netbook] early access EOMA68 to hardware for parabola ARM maintainers?

Pablo pablo at parobalth.org
Thu May 11 14:54:21 BST 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 11:41:34AM +0300, Allan Mwenda wrote:
> Yes Luke has a list somewhere for devs who want early access on his site.

Correct. I'm going to save you the time to search the vast archive of
the arm-netbook mailing list:

*Begin of shortened quote*
"Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 03:49:59 +0000
From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkclatlkcl.net>
Subject: [Arm-netbook] Mainlining the EOMA68-A20

i'm just talking to my host, here in taiwan, to use his equipment to
get 50 boards made up.  i'll also get some RS232-UARTs and some
micro-desktops made as well... or perhaps some breakout boards and the
OTG-Host cables, have to see.

any takers please put alias down here so i get a quick idea of numbers
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/ "

*End of shortened quote*

Some people including me signed up but when I last looked we are still far
from 50 boards.

Pablo