[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 card based on NXP i.MX7 (work in progress)

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:14:08 BST 2017

Hardware designs and documentation are crucial for the lliberation of hardware. You wont be regarded well by the community if you hide these.
Even if you a proprietary software to design (loss of YOUR personal freedoms) save all results in a format usable in a libre client (OUR freedom is at stake at that point)