[Arm-netbook] Arm processors

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:59:34 GMT 2017

On 3/2/17, zap <zapper at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> On 03/02/2017 03:42 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>> ---
>> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68

>>> oh okay, would it support linux libre 4.9 from jxself's website by the
>>> way?
>>  as i've said - approximately five to eight times now - repeated both
>> back in august, on the mailing list, and in the crowdfunding updates,
>> repeatedly, and yet again, repeatedly, back only as far as ten days
>> ago - nothing beyond 4.7rc4 works due to a mainline linux kernel bug
>> that has not been fixed during a major reworking of various parts of
>> the mainline sunxi.
>>
>>  please pay attention to the list messages before making me repeat
>> myself AGAIN, distracting me from tasks that take up my time.
>>
>>  please do not just dive in without keeping up-to-date and expect me
>> to repeatedly fill you in on missing information that's been repeated
>> five to eight times.
>
> I am beginning to suspect I have a weakness in that area. "Not Paying
> attention"
>

> My bad again. I really failed in that respect.
>
> By the way,  I hope you are feeling better.
>

>> l.

@Zap, in this case verbosity helps greatly. If you (for all you
honestly knew at the time) redundantly mentioned the purpose of the
link was presenting jxself as an alternative.

In fact it would seem you were paying more attention than you (for all
Luke honestly knew at the time) seemed to be.

There is a lot of weight on what we are doing here, if we can forgive
each others tempers then we can forgive each others occasionally amiss
thoughts. This is more important than even slight drama, and certainly
TOO important for us to be letting each other feel down about our
slight mistakes.

*Zap recieves a big 'ole hug*