[Arm-netbook] early access EOMA68 to hardware for parabola ARM maintainers?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jun 21 19:43:07 BST 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Andreas Grapentin
<andreas at grapentin.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> to pick up this discussion again, Parabola has concluded that we will
> for the time being need only one preview card, and I will privately pay
> for it in full.

 that would be fantastic.   it's $USD 2000 a time or so to make 10
samples.  i have 9 available working 2.7.4 samples and 9 microdesktop
v1.7 pcbs.  if you have a usb-to-uart (usual FT232 thing will do) and
a soldering iron that would help.  if not i might have one spare.
also if you can arrange pickup (e.g. DHL) that would be really
helpful.

 very important: i will mark them as "sample of negligeable value" on
the cards themselves and on the customs form.

> following are the contact information for the hacker in question:
> Andreas Grapentin (me)  <andreas at grapentin.org>
> Potsdam, Germany

> I can provide a complete address through a more private channel :)

 yes please.