[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook, Saw the update,

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jun 21 16:20:34 BST 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 3:56 PM, zap <calmstorm at posteo.de> wrote:
> I wish you the best Luke. I will also say, that if you cannot get hdmi
> working it won't bother me.  Also, if micro sd cards are too expensive,
> I really don't care about that either. It's all good dude.
>
> Just as long as the computer is as functional as you can make it.

 appreciated.  there are however some people who would have pledged
only for the card, and the cable kit: they'll be expecting to use the
cards stand-alone.

 argh.

> :)
>
> I really appreciate what the free software community does for our world.
> If not for GNU and free software supporters like you, I would really
> extremely frightened of our current world... government intimidation and
> what not...

 thx zap

> My bad if this comes across as sappy, meh...

 pffh :)

> One question though, how is reverse engineering the rockchip going?

 i stopped working on it for a while as i may have a lead on a better
SoC, the RK3388 (yes it really does exist).  also i'm waiting for some
equipmnt to arrive so i can put on 2 extra DDR3x16 RAM ICs.