[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook, Saw the update,

zap calmstorm at posteo.de
Wed Jun 21 15:56:45 BST 2017

I wish you the best Luke. I will also say, that if you cannot get hdmi
working it won't bother me.  Also, if micro sd cards are too expensive,
I really don't care about that either. It's all good dude.

Just as long as the computer is as functional as you can make it.

:)

I really appreciate what the free software community does for our world.
If not for GNU and free software supporters like you, I would really
extremely frightened of our current world... government intimidation and
what not...

My bad if this comes across as sappy, meh...

One question though, how is reverse engineering the rockchip going?

Just curious.

Anyways, peace to ya Luke and I wish you well.