[Arm-netbook] mailing list etiquette

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:45:55 BST 2017

+1 and kudos to people agreeing to follow the netiquette & ML posting
rules.

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> The generally accepted "right way" of doing things is called "inline
> posting", whereby you insert your comments straight after that on
> which you are commenting, having stripped unnecessary text from the
> original quoted text. The end result is something which makes much
> more sense because it reads like a conversation.

I'd add that you should also put a blank line between the context you
keep (the quote) and your answer / reaction to it, as that is also helpful
to make it more quickly readable by others.

Thanks

--
Vincent Legoll