[Arm-netbook] severe systemd bugs (two of them)

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Mon Jul 3 10:06:31 BST 2017

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Philip Hands <phil at hands.com> wrote:
>
>> Might I ask in response: What the hell are you doing not fact checking
>> this before repeating it?
>
>  because in the scheme of programs-that-constitute-systemd it really
> doesn't matter, phil.

Are you aware of confirmation bias?

Might I recommend this book to you:

  http://www.pinterandmartin.com/irrationality.html

(I see there's a new edition, which I've just ordered as the update is
almost certainly as interesting as the original. So, thanks for giving
me a reason for looking up the canonical URL -- I look forward to
re-reading it :-) )

Cheers, Phil.