[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 In A Intel Card World?

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:47:27 GMT 2017

Its not really a problem, since the funds are basically from strong arming manufacturers with "royalties" and EOMA68 so far has been an ethical project. Indeed a logo is a brilliant idea, and use of it only by certified products would be excellent. I think also you should be prepared for Chinese clones, they'll definitely happen, the question is whether you'll make it easy for them to be proper ones.