[Arm-netbook] New Eoma68 housing idea

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Feb 17 17:23:28 GMT 2017

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Bill Kontos <vkontogpls at gmail.com> wrote:
> So from my understanding Nyuzi is for gpgpu while MIAOU is for actual
> rendering ?

 look them up.  Nyuzi is a stand-alone full GPU.  MIAOU is a
*research* project that implements OpenMP and nothing more.

> What kind of performance is reasonable to expect from this ?

 i have absolutely no idea but an easy way to answer that is to find
out how many "triangles per second" that Nyuzi can handle.  MIAOU is
custom parallelisable and as it's a research project the performance
numbers are listed.