[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Eric Duhamel ericxdu23 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:47:21 GMT 2017

On February 12, 2017 12:56:57 AM PST, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>.... the certification mark process requires that i
>not have any customers at all, only licensees of the certification
>mark.  the only reason why i'm here at all is to bootstrap the
>ecosystem, and to fulfil the requirements in order to be able to even
>*apply* for the certification mark i have to be very *very* careful
>not to have actual customers.

This is an important point. Will it be part of a future update? I was under the impression that rhombus-tech would be producing and selling products *without* the certification mark to jump-start a market where others would produce and apply for the certification mark.

If a different entity out of this community must take over the flagship of the first mass-produced products, I'm confident the research and information developed up to the point of shipping to backers is enough to facilitate that happening. I do however wonder who is going to be doing it.

--
Eric Duhamel
http://www.noxbanners.net/