[Arm-netbook] Laptop PCB schematics

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Feb 11 12:47:34 GMT 2017

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Internet <internet at devpi.de> wrote:

> I was talking about the inbuilt function of PDFs to make annotations ...
> e.g. in okular you can put notes anywhere you want and then overwrite the
> original PDF. AFAIK those notes should be accessible in every other viewer.

 when i auto-generate the next version of the PDF from the schematics,
increasing the revision number in the process thus outputting a completely
different document, those annotations that you are kindly considering
making would not be included, would they?

if however you find it easier to do annotations on the PDF than it is to
put them in a separate document feel free to do what you find easiest.
 particularly as it's 2D and text is, obviously, linear.  however, there,
there's quadrant numbering and you can also take image snapshots
(screenshots) then write on those... not as good but it's what i use to
communicate with factories.

ultimately though notes would be great here rather than anywhere else
http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/laptop_15in/pcbs/