[Arm-netbook] Laptop PCB schematics

Internet internet at devpi.de
Sat Feb 11 12:26:15 GMT 2017

I was talking about the inbuilt function of PDFs to make annotations ...
e.g. in okular you can put notes anywhere you want and then overwrite the original PDF. AFAIK those notes should be accessible in every other viewer.

Additionally, those notes go into a discussion, so it is easier to keep track of them. Duplication is probably not an issue ;)

Julius