[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Julie Marchant onpon4 at riseup.net
Wed Feb 8 14:33:04 GMT 2017

I just want to make sure of something: are the EOMA68-A20 computer cards
going to be shipped with logging and journaling disabled (so that the
storage isn't constantly being written to)? I'm asking because this is
pretty much a necessity for an OS running on NAND or an SD card if you
don't want to have to constantly buy new SD cards because the previous
one reached its write limit.

Ditto for swap, but given the small amount of NAND on the A20 card, I'm
sure not having swap is a given anyway. ;)

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io

Protect your emails with GnuPG: