[Arm-netbook] SoC warp soldering risk?

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:31:25 BST 2017

I'd say get EOMA68 cards to be fast first. Maybe even 64 bit octacore or something fancy like that.
Then get the tablet out that has an EOMA68 slot. That will definitely be popular if the specs are good display/battery wise.
If theres a laptop and theres a tablet, then there'll be proven customers for a phone (the people who funded the other two)