[Arm-netbook] SPI-based LCDs, 3D printing, RISC-V

Peter Carlson petercarlson79 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:36:30 BST 2017

Having just got into 3D printing myself I would suggest it is not yet a
plug and play experience yet. Although the printer I got was very
definitely a DIY project requiring assembly etc. the groups I am following
also suggests to me that quality is very definitely an acquired skill that
comes through experience. I had thought of volunteering my printers to
complete the process for this project but I am not certain that my printing
is up to the quality standards and as such I am not sure that I would want
the stress of trying to turning out a product that I may not be experienced
enough to do. I would think the only way to do a crowd source printing
would require getting sample prints from each participant for evaluation. A
process that would be quite time consuming I think. One mans' opinion.