[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Tue Apr 25 15:21:59 BST 2017

On 04/24/2017 02:10 PM, Lyberta wrote:
> […]
>
> But I never gave up. As long as I'm alive, I want to kill people. If I
> get a gun and go on a killing spree, I would be the life worth living.
>
> […]

I’d suggest that you do some science to improve understanding of your
condition or that you help free software.

I mean, if nothing at all matters, then you can just as well live on and
do something that brings knowledge or enables others to do so.

If something matters, enabling you and society in general to gain
knowledge seems likely to help that cause that matters.

Besides, sometimes I’m angry and then I don’t trust myself to do the
right thing, so I better not do anything and instead wait until I feel
better. Your condition is of course far worse, but knowing when to trust
oneself to make decisions seems important to me.

Regards,
Florian