[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Apr 24 17:19:19 BST 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Lyberta <lyberta at lyberta.net> wrote:

> again, for the countless time. I've spent years living in fear that
> police will find me, but in the end I was the one who asked to be found.

 well i don't know about you, but i found this story to be quite
touching that you were willing to express it publicly, and also that
it was quite poetic.  this list _does_ seem to attract some far-out
people :)  i remember a friend who has studied neuroscience and the
brain for a long time (his name's wai tsang - very interesting
character), telling me that the dividing line between insanity and
genius is very very thin (and stems from a genetic / neurochemistry
basis).

 anyway: i have a rule which i am required to follow (chris i'm partly
addressing what you wrote, appreciated as it was that you wrote it) -
i can only answer *questions*. i didn't see any questions in what you
wrote (strange and poetic as it is) so won't tell you to "go get help"
not least because you've probably already found that most
psychiatrists and the drugs they want to shove at you are clearly
pretty frickin useless.

 so, anyway: if you want to ask questions, feel free ok?  or also
discuss software libre and hardware :)  you're doing ok, lyberta.