[Arm-netbook] Keyboard

Raphaël Mélotte raphael.melotte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:59:39 BST 2016

I made a quick list of things an average user is used to have on a laptop,
that aren't on the eoma68 laptop housing. Maybe we could later add it to
the user wiki, along with ways to replace them with software when it's
possible ? (for example how the disks IO LED can be shown on screen, along
with the caps lock and num lock status,...)

- Main power status: ON/OFF/suspended (to know whether the card has been
completely shutdown or not)
- Battery status: charging/discharging/low power
- Disk IO LED: blinking when the disk/sd card is being read/written to
- Num lock, caps lock and scroll lock status LEDs: ON/OFF
- Wireless and/or bluetooth status LED: ON/OFF (some USB adapters do have a
led but they won't be visible if they are plugged in the internal USB)

By the way I have kind of a dumb question and I guess it has already been
answered, but I did not find the answer on the mailing list: is there a
power button or a switch on the laptop housing and if not, how do you power
it on/off ? does it boot up by inserting the computer card into the housing
?