[Arm-netbook] Keyboard

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sat Aug 27 17:58:28 BST 2016

Hi all,

Le Sat, 27 Aug 2016 17:12:08 +0100
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> a écrit:

>  then also the keyboard's matrix has to be reverse-engineered because
> it's extremely unlikely that the manufacturers will tell you how it
> works.  that requires disassembly of they keyboard, tracing its tracks
> and documenting them: this takes another 2-3 days.

This could be achieved without taking the keyboard apart, assuming it
can be connected to the GPIOs of the EC or a NUCLEO with some ad hoc
scanning program (I actually considered such a scanning loop when I
started working on the AZERTY keyboard, but did not need it eventually).

>  *deep breath*.... get a small $2 torch from walmart :)

Yep, that would work too. :)

Amicalement,
--
Albert.