[Arm-netbook] Handheld Games Console

GaCuest gacuest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:09:00 BST 2015

En 28 de septiembre de 2015 en 9:52:43, Daniel Iglesias (daniel.iglesias at gmail.com) escrito:
> Hello there, sorry for not writing for so long. What would you recommend as
> the next step now? As I told Miguel privately, I was thinking of getting an
> STM32 evaluation board (they're really cheap, <15€ IIRC) and building the
> USB controller prototype. Once we have the STM32 reading all the values
> from the potentiometers, pushbuttons, etc. and reporting them over USB as a
> HID we would go ahead and design PCBs 2 and 3. How does this sound? Should
> we skip the eval board thing and go straight to designing the PCBs?

Hello Daniel, Luke and everyone.

I want to introduce you to Peter Bouda.

He has contacted me because he liked the project.

He is a software developer ( http://www.ubrew.it/ ) and he has offered help to develop the software of the handheld games console.

He does not know a lot about hardware design, but he has told me he will try to learn more about this to help in the design of hardware. So maybe soon he can also help in the design of hardware.

Thanks!