[Arm-netbook] early alpha production run of libre laptop PCBs, microdesktops and CPU Cards

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Dec 16 15:09:21 GMT 2015

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 16. December 2015 14.00.49 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>> it's a little early but i wanted to get a poll out of people who might
>> be interested to buy the PCBs (and other parts) as a kit, for both the
>> libre laptop PCBs and the microdesktop units.
>
> I'm definitely interested in the eoma68-jz4775 card and microdesktop board.

 great.

> It would be nice to get involved, certainly.

 great.  so, i'll put you down for the jz4775 and udesktop.

 would you (or anyone else) possibly be interested in helping with the
firmware on the STM32F072?  it's basically porting things like the
linux i2c touchscreen driver (which is in c) to the stm32f072 with
libopencm3 (which is also in c).  i've done the hx8357d SPI driver
already - got the initialisation and screen-writing done.  the main
thing is making it all "hang together" - interleaving USB CDCADM with
USB HID for mouse *and* keyboard - three separate USB endpoints - and
creating some power-management routines, status of which can be
monitored over the CDCACM serial interface.  and writing an
appropriate linux kernel driver to work with that.