[Arm-netbook] found a decent contract usa contract manufacturer, yaay

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Apr 3 10:03:32 BST 2015

well this is actually really awesome.  we now have the gerber and BOM
uploaded, normally the supported file formats would run automated
scripts and everything would be auto-generated, however this time
because using PADS we had to extract some info manually.

that having been done i can now edit the BOM online, see the PCB
layers online (and upload replacements), including zoom - it's really
impressive.  and hasn't taken very long to get set up.

we also found a VB script to generate the pick/place robot
instructions, making their job easier as well.