[Arm-netbook] microdesktop and eoma68-a20 upcoming crowd-funding campaign starts 5th nov 2014

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Mon Nov 3 09:25:29 GMT 2014

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> writes:

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Simon Kenyon <simon at koala.ie> wrote:
>
>>> your help in getting the message across much appreciated.
>>> crowd-funding campaigns work by having people put out the word, but it
>
>> so maybe you should put a link to the website somewhere in your email

What Luke was trying to say was:

  Oops:  http://rhombus-tech.net/

but he tends to get cranky when he's busy, and starts writing long
rambling texts about how little time he has. ;-)

The "why how what" obsession is my fault, as I pointed him at the Simon
Sinek TED talk -- he'll probably calm down about it soon, so apologies
to anyone that gets tired of hearing about it before then -- the video
is worth a look (albeit a bit Fanboi-ish), as I think he has a point
about one of the reasons that great products fail to find a market.

Cheers, Phil.