[Arm-netbook] micro desktop

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri May 30 12:49:01 BST 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Stéphane Goujet
<stephane.goujet at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 May 2014, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>
>> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Stéphane Goujet
>> <stephane.goujet at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>>>   I can get the BOM, but not the PDF :
>>> You don't have permission to access
>>
>> sorted.
>

>   Thanks.
>
>   A few quick remarks:
>
> *1* ACIN: should be renamed DCIN, I guess.

 yes.

> *2* PW_EN: when connected to U9 its wire has an output symbol. It should be
> an input symbol.

 the whole power enable and reset is up for grabs at the moment
because it is tied to the modifications that are needed for the CPU
Card and the EOMA68 interface.

so, RESET will be renamed "power on" and will get connected directly
to the EOMA68 interface, on HIGH and connected to one of the 5V lines
behind a resistor so that things don't go totally tits-up if people
use the Revision 1 CPU cards.

more later.