[Arm-netbook] EOMA, Improv etc

Paul NeoStormer paulneostormer at gmail.com
Mon May 26 00:24:09 BST 2014

I absolutely agree with this, I have been following this product for years and I believe a crowdsourcing campaign is vital to getting this product off the ground. I would imagine pushing just the EOMA-68 card and include HDMI and powered USB-OTG cables; to start with. The have stretch goals that add a bare minimum MEB and slowly add ports to the MEB with each tier. I would recommend leaving a tablet for a separate product because then it could be marketed as working with the EOMA-68 cards that are available. Hope I'm not out of line, just a suggestion.