[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Stéphane Goujet stephane.goujet at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 23 13:02:41 BST 2014

On Fri, 23 May 2014, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> This entire project is on hold indefinitely. That has been noted on the
> MPL forums as well; we haven't been keeping that secret. The tablet
> project stretched out much longer than it should have and exhausted my
> resources in the process, which is what was driving tha tproject.

   You mean the forum where people have noticed more than 2 weeks ago from
external source (this mailing list) that there is a huge problem with the
future of Improv and you have not taken 10 minutes to inform them, neither
before nor after they discover this, while you continue publishing
articles and comments on Google+ with your usual verbosity on other
matters ; matters on which you do not claim to have spent $200.000 but
you judge more important to communicate ?

Stéphane.