[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri May 23 11:23:51 BST 2014

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 00:22:23 Wookey wrote:
> Hmm. I was expecting a plasma tablet announcment at some point, based
> on eoma-68, but apparently something has gone wrong and that's now not
> happenning? Is that right? I feel like I've missed some important
> information (although I did notice this list go very quiet).

This entire project is on hold indefinitely. That has been noted on the MPL
forums as well; we haven't been keeping that secret. The tablet project
stretched out much longer than it should have and exhausted my resources in
the process, which is what was driving tha tproject.

> Is there going ot be a plasma tabet at some point? I have a use for one...

That depends on the ability to find a reliable partner and funding in future.

--
Aaron J. Seigo