[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Craig Ballew arm-netbook2013 at mymemopad.com
Wed May 21 02:00:58 BST 2014

> it basically needs money, that's all.  that's what it will take for the projects to continue.  i've mentioned this a number of times, and as i have not yet received any > responses i am earning the money myself so that i can continue.
>
> i tried it once: i cannot do full-time project management, software development, component sourcing and hardware development *and* a full-time job without serious health > consequences so it is one or the other.
>
> so it is very simple.  i will get this done; the question is whether anyone else would like to help out financially to get it done.  if they do, it will get done sooner.
>
> l.

How much money is needed for the EOMA68 CPU Card?

Are you looking for product prepayment to fund final development, an investment, or a donation?

Craig Ballew
Madisonville, TN

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
       ~ Theophrastus

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited which may be enforced through criminal and/or civil proceedings.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your system.