[Arm-netbook] eoma and qimod

Boris Barbour barbour at biologie.ens.fr
Sun Jun 22 10:36:08 BST 2014

Unfortunately, none of this is very surprising once money enters the
equation.

I think what most people want to know is what does this mean for the
designs and eoma concept? (The name/trademarks are less of an issue
given that the project has not taken off.) If the designs can be used
and more developed (modulo a bit of legal sabre-rattling), I don't see
the problem.

As an aside, is there genuine private interest in the eoma concept and
your associates are trying to drive you out? Or are they just bonkers?
There is clearly not the slightest dollar visible in this project at the
moment and their actions seem designed to strangle it at birth.

Best,

Boris