[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 interface redesign

Paul NeoStormer paulneostormer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:14:35 BST 2014

So I can't find the page where this was discussed but I was told that the
reason we couldn't go to a Quad-Core processor A31 was not because of pin
compatibility but because it utilized a different graphics
processor which we didn't really have open source for, a PowerVR instead of
the Mali-400. We today they announced the A33 which uses the same
Mali-400MP2 that the A20 uses, so is it possible to go to quad-core now?

If i'm completely wrong please let me know.
I also heard that it can use USB3 but I could be mistaken.