[Arm-netbook] flying squirrel tablet

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Dec 7 19:55:54 GMT 2014

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 7:34 PM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been following the progress of your projects with interest for awhile.

 cool

> Is there a tracker you're using for all these issues that you can link to
> here?

 no, because i am fixing things as i find them, directly.  also
there's no direct day-to-day involvement from others in the
development (i've invited people over the past four years and the
invitation to collaborate on a day-to-day basis - and financially
benefit from their contribution - on these projects is still yet to be
taken up [1]).  a tracker _would_ help in the circumstances where
there were other people directly involved.

l.

[1] thank you to everyone who has helped in other ways, esp. with
reviews, ideas and contributions.